Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) No 2016/679 from 27th April 2016 on the protection of physical persons with regards to personal data processing and the free flow of such data has been applicable since the 25th May 2018, while repealing Directive No. 95/46/EC (referred to as General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR).
Therefore, we would like to inform you of how your data processing will look, and specify the rules by which it will be carried out after 25th May 2018.
See below for more detailed information on this issue.
What data are we talking about?
It concerns the personal data which are collected because of your use of our services, including our websites, services and other functionalities, made available by the TRIBAG SA Company, including those recorded in cookie files which are installed on our websites.
Who will administer your data?
The controller of your data is the TRIBAG Joint Stock Company, with its Headquarters in Siewierz 42-470, ul. Przemyslowa 2, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000412832 (further referred to as:
Why do we want to process your data?
We process these data for the purposes specified in our policy, among others, in order to:
Who can we transfer the data to?
In accordance with the applicable law, we may transfer your data to processors which process the data by our order, e.g. to marketing agencies and subcontractors of our services, and to entities qualified by law, e.g. to courts or law enforcement authorities, but only when they submit a request on an appropriate legal basis.
What are your rights to your data?
You have, among others, the right of access to the data, the right of data rectification, the right to be forgotten, the right to transfer data, the right to object, and the right to object to automated individual decisions.
What is the legal basis for processing of your data?
Any processing of your data has to be based on an appropriate and applicable legal ground.
The legal ground for processing your data in order to provide services is the necessity of the processing to implement the service agreements (these agreements usually take the form of rules or similar documents, available in the services you receive). The legitimate interest of the controller is such a basis to process your data for the purpose of tailoring the service contents to your interests, to ensure safety, provide statistical measurements, improve the provided services, as well as for the purpose of the internal marketing of data controllers. Your data processing for third person marketing purposes will be possible exclusively with your voluntary consent.
The consent is voluntary and you may withdraw it at any time.
1) The Website service does not automatically collect any information apart from that contained in cookie files.
2) Cookie files constitute digital data, text files in particular, stored in the end device of the Website User and applied in such a way that they are able to use the Website’s pages.
Usually, cookie files contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time period during which they are stored in the end device, as well as a unique number.
3) The physical/legal entity placing cookie files on the Website User’s end device and obtaining access to them is the operator of the tribag.pl Website \[TRIBAG SA], with their headquarters in 42-470 Siewierz, ul. Przemysłowa, POLAND
4) Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
5) The Website service employs the following two main types of cookie files: “session” cookies and “permanent” cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s end device until log out, leaving the website, or closing the software (Internet browser). “Permanent” cookie files are stored on the User’s end device for a time period determined by cookie files’ parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6) The Service applies to the following types of cookie files:
7) In many cases software for browsing websites (Internet browser) allows the storage of cookie files on the User’s end device as a default option. The Website Users may at any time change cookie files’ settings. These settings may be changed in particular in a manner allowing the blockage of automatic cookie file support in the web browser’s settings, or the provision of information about their placement on the Website User’s device each time it happens. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of cookie file support is available in the software’s (web browser’s) settings.
8) The Website operator informs that limitation of the use of cookie files may impact some of the functionalities available on the Website’s pages.
9) Cookie files placed in the Website User’s end device may also be applied by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10) More information about cookie files is available on wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section of the Internet browser’s menu.
The above cookie files policy pattern is protected by the copyright owned by IAB Polska.